Glass Artists, Designer
Martin Stefanek belongs to the most talented Czech glass artists. By applying his extraordinary hand-craft skills he creates hot-shaped sculptures with unique express reaching a place hidden within ourselves: a place away from the mass-produced impersonal works of our time. Since the foundation of his studio in 2001 he works very close with G1PARTNERS, taking part in projects of historical glass reproductions for highly prominent clients.
- High School of Applied Arts for Glassmaking, department Glassmaking, Zelezny Brod (CZE)
- Teacher – High School of Applied Arts for Glassmaking, department Glassmaking – crafts workshop teacher, Zelezny Brod (CZE)
- Martin Štefánek founded his own blown glass studio in Desna in Czech Rep.
- LSD Letní skalářská škola (Summer glass workshop), Zelezny Brod (CZE)
- Muzeum Karkonoske, Jelenia Gora (PL)
- 100% Design, Shanghai (China)
- Maison&Objet, Paris (F)
- Riedlova vila ( Riedl Villa), Desná (CZE)
- MACEF, International glass exhibition, a collection of glass pens participation under Skloexport company, Milano (IT)
- ŘEMESLO A UMĚNÍ VE SKLE (CRAFT AND ART IN GLASS), Glassmuseum, Nový Bor